Whether you are a member or not, there may be times we collect data about you. This page tells you about the types of information we gather, how we use your information, and more importantly who may see the information we have collected.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information about you:
1. Name, date of birth and identified gender.
2. Contact information including postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
3. Driving licence number.
4. The make and model of your car.
5. RoSPA Membership number, test date and grade.
If you are not a member, and have made an enquiry, the only information we will ask you for is your name and contact details. If you decide not to join us, your information is disposed of.
What we do with the information we gather:
We collect information for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping of the East Midlands Group Membership.
2. Monitoring equality.
3. Gathering statistical information, which is always anonymised, when the information is shown e.g. membership statistics at our Annual General Meeting.
4. Send you a reminder when your East Midlands Group Membership is due for renewal.
5. To contact you to inform you of East Midlands Group events and announcements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. Your data will only be accessible to a limited number of Group Committee officials and only for the above purposes. Any information we collect about you is never sold or passed to third parties in any circumstances apart from where we are required to by law.
If you wish to see what information we hold about you, please email the secretary (secretary @ emrospa.co.uk) and we will provide this information within 30 days.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website Cookies & the European Directive